Match the common adjectives with the extreme ones
2. Rewrite the following sentences using an extreme adjective to replace the adjectives underlined
1. United manager very happy with very good performance.
2. Very sad death of teenager.
3. Prime Minister very angry at opposition’s criticism.
4. We made some very bad mistakes admits United Captain.
5. Very cold temperatures in north of country.
6. Very hot weather to continue.
7. Film star very surprised at Oscar nomination.
8. She keeps the house clean.
9. You must be very hot in that sweater.
10. Lynn found the whole situation very funny.
11. The noise of the machine was very loud.
12. They were very cold, very hungry and very tired.
13. He was very surprised to learn he’d won the competition.
14. There was a long list of things to do in the house.
15. This book is about a frightening experience of a young woman.
16. His teacher expects very good results in the school exams.
17. I saw an advertisement of a valuable collection of antiques on sale.
18. I was very happy with my presents.
19. Your coat is wet – take it off.
20. Nowadays you can buy big houses on long-term credits.